10 Reasons Why You Need to Choose Jamaica Villas
Ah, Jamaica. The sand, the sea the cool, relaxed vibe. You know you need a Jamaica vacation, and the best way to enjoy Jamaica is by staying at the All-Inclusive Jamaica Villas. Why do you need to choose Jamaica Villas?
- It’s located minutes from Ocho Rios – a world-class locale. We are close to the beach, with our own private beach and cove for you to enjoy and explore. Sunbathing, swimming, relaxing – it is all right there. There are also eight of the best public beaches in Jamaica minutes from our location. Ocho Rios is a premier Jamaica destination. Great restaurants, restful spas, and exciting nightlife abound. Dancing and reggae, anyone?!?
2. The villa is beautiful! You will have the privacy and freedom of a private home combined with all of the amenities and services of a 5-star hotel. Wait until you see the gorgeous 8000 square foot floor plan!
There are five beautiful bedrooms with space for up to 15 people. All rooms boast a view of either the sea, park, or garden. You will enjoy private balconies, bathrooms with rain showers, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, and free phone calls to the United States and Canada.
Three of the bedrooms include elegant en suite bathrooms. Additional features available include King-sized beds, jacuzzi tubs, and flat-screen TVs. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor, allowing convenience for guests who prefer not to climb stairs. Plus, the villa is located in a quiet gated community.
There is a delightful resort-style pool and large ocean-view deck for playing and relaxing. We even provide snorkeling gear and two 4-seater inflatable boats.
3. Amazing activities – There are so many fun things to do nearby Jamaica Ocean View Villa! Of course, there is all sorts of beach fun – swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, jet-skiing, paddle boarding, water skiing, playing in the sun and sand.
And if you’re feeling adventurous, there is parasailing and catamaran sailing, as well as canopy zip lines, horseback riding, and ATV tours!
You can swim with the dolphins, go scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, or river tubing, too. Golfing and hiking are also nearby. The island has many quality golf courses that are open to play.
Some are near Ocho Rios, or you can venture further. You can visit the spectacular Dunn’s River Falls – you can climb a waterfall! If you like more relaxing choices, check out the fleet of glass-bottom boats or culinary tours, souvenir shopping, and art galleries.
4. All-inclusive Villas In Jamaica! Jamaica Villas comes with a full staff. There are housekeepers, chefs, and even butler service to cater to your every need. Would you like your butler to bring you drinks on the beach? Just ask!
We have a 24/7 concierge service. We offer laundry service, daily housekeeping, and daily turn-down service.
5. Fabulous food! Our private chef will prepare authentic Jamaican dishes for you such as fried chicken or steamed fish using the local market’s freshest ingredients.
High-quality gourmet choices also include American, BBQ, and global cuisine. Enjoy coconut shrimp, crab cakes, or whatever you desire. All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are included for your stay.
The chef will even plan a menu with you so that you can be assured that it is to your tastes. Dietary accommodations can be made as well.
If you are vegetarian or have an allergy, or you need your food to be not too spicy – it’s no problem! Just let us know all of your needs and we will cater to them. You also can choose where you would like to eat. We have a beautiful outdoor terrace as well as a more formal dining room indoors.
6. Private Bar & Lounge! Delicious drinks are also included! Whether you desire tropical cocktails, beer, wine, champagne…your bartender will be happy to assist!
Of course, since it’s Jamaica, your bar will be well-stocked with an assortment of the local rums which your bartender can craft into something delightfully fruity and tropical or classic and refined.
7. Children are welcome. We offer several bedrooms designed with children in mind. One room has space for six people and an Xbox 360!
Another room can be furnished with the option of three twin beds – perfect for older kids or teenagers.
There is a large game room with a pool table and foosball and a Wii. Fun for kids, fun for grown-ups!
9. Chauffeur Services – All-inclusive Jamaica Villas provides complimentary chauffeur service for guests who stay with us for 7 nights or more. Your chauffeur is available 10 hours per day!
Your chauffeur is also a Jamaica Tourist board registered tour guide that can help you enjoy and understand the local sights and culture. You’ll get first-hand information from a local expert!
If you stay less than 7 nights, we can reserve you a vehicle that includes a chauffeur/guide. Our vehicle rental partner has many vehicles to choose from. There are 7-seater luxury coaches, 12-15-seater vans, or smaller cars.
When you book your visit, we can show you the list of vehicle choices. We can also arrange complimentary airport transfers that include VIP treatment. Exploring Jamaica with your own personal guide – what could be better than that?
10. Perfect retreat for everyone! Whether you are traveling with family or friends, the All-inclusive Jamaica Villas is the right choice for your Jamaica vacation.
There is no stress for you – when you book with us, our villa concierge will contact you to find out what you need and how they can help.
No hassle for you! It’s taken care of! The tropical island breezes wafting through your luxurious bedroom is waiting for you. Book now!
Jamaica villas rental for rent.
Our Standout Features
Personalized Service , Uncompromising Standard of Hospitality
Stay with us an enjoy the pleasure of luxury and comfort that is above and beyond the norm.
You’ll find our commitment to service excellence is expressed in countless ways – from the first welcome with cooling towels, to the extra special touches of our butler and staff.. We are one of the best all inclusive and exclusive villas in Jamaica.
Are you looking for a more intimate, authentic Jamaica vacation experience. Come on over!