Winter was rough and record-breaking in many countries. Parents have had to endure blizzards, bitter cold, and endless snow days. Many families had to cancel or postpone their June summer vacation plans because of all the weather cancellations this winter. Therefore, spring vacation is a great getaway choice, as both snow and sun destinations are in season. It offers a great opportunity to shake off the rust from a long winter and enjoy some new sights, sounds, and experiences.
Also families with kids in school generally get an extended break in March or April, which typically lasts ten days or more; though dates vary in different parts of the country.
Great Idea for Your Spring Vacation
- Family Cruises: If you are looking forward to a little sand between your toes, consider a family cruise, especially if you are able to drive to the port. Many cruise lines are offering great deals this spring on family-friendly cruises and you should not let the opportunity go.
- Winter Advantage: You can use mother nature to your advantage, as almost everywhere snow and cold temperatures have allowed many ski resorts the opportunity to extend their seasons. They offer some great rates and affordable opportunities for families.
- City Breaks: If you simply need a change of scenery for a few days, consider a city break and sightseeing tour. Your family can theme a city break according to your specific interests from a zoo safari in San Diego to a country music visit to Nashville or even a spa and shopping weekend in Miami.
- European Holidays: Spring is a low season in Europe, which is why flights and hotels are more affordable. It’s a great time to visit with the kids because major attractions will have far fewer local crowds.
- Smugglers Notch, Vermont: Sure, school is out, but the kids won’t mind being enrolled in the ski programs at Smugglers Notch. Ambitious snowboarders can learn the ropes on Burton snowboards, armed with a softer flex and beveled bottom that help with the learning curve
- San Diego, California: San Diego is an ideal pick for families looking for spring break fun with loads of diversity. There’s the beach, various great parks, cool museums, and 2 fantastic zoos. The San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park is a sprawling and hilly area made up of 9 unique zones spread out over 100 acres. Plan on spending a few hours checking out the elephants and gorillas, polar bears, and hop on the guided bus to learn about the animals.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: The beauty of a grand spring vacation is that you can put your wallet away and relax once you reach your destination. The Club Med Punta Cana caters to families with oceanfront family suites. It can even simplify your packing by making baby essentials, like bathtubs, baby food even staler, available for your use. There are plenty of activates for parents and kids to enjoy together including infant classes at the Baby Gym and catamaran adventure.
- Dunn’s River Falls: No matter what type of activity you are looking for; like if you want to climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls or want to experience the crystal clear Caribbean waters, we promise the best and exceptional services for you.
- Bob Marley Island: Explore the district of St. Ann, Ocho Rios, located on Jamaica’s North Coast, and witness countless breathtaking sights and thrilling adventures for visitors of all ages with us. Bob Marley Island, horse riding, scuba diving, Rafting and other water sports are the main amusements of the city as well and we promise to provide you all of them under our services at best affordable prices.
- Ochi: Ocho Rios Jamaica’s premier cruise port, also known as Ochi by the locals has grown from a small, backward fishing village into a famous tourist destination. The site is quite famous for the existence of a variety of rare flora and fauna species and also for its world-class shopping for both local and international visitors.