Bringing everyone closer together
Your perfect getaway awaits you at Jamaica Villa Serenity by the sea. Come play on pristine, beaches caressed by crystal-clear seas.
Spend your family vacation in luxurious accommodation. Enjoy a whole array of incredibly exciting and fun activities for kids of every age.
Villa Serenity in Jamaica promises an unforgettable family vacation beneath the Caribbean sun.
Jamaica is an amazing destination for a family, a large group of friends to vacation.
Jamaica’s Best Family Villa; Jamaica’s Best Kept Secret
Jamaica Villa Serenity by the Sea has every conceivable amenity at your disposal, your personal staff, and your own piece of paradise.
This is where luxury and Paradise come together for a perfect vacation
We invite you to experience the pleasure of feeling at home in someone else’s.
Here are 13 reasons why!
- You will be welcome with complimentary refreshments of Rum Punch/Red Stripe Beer/soda/bottled water, by your staff.
- Once you are settled into one of the 5 rooms, you can dive swiftly into an indulgence mode of fruits covered in chocolate. Just let us know your preference prior to arrival.
3. You can indulge in a nighttime dip in the warm water of your private pool. Or spend your next day by the local beach and river or simply sit beneath the shaded almond tree. Your butler will be happy to bring a cooler down with drinks, fruits, or snacks
4. Your every meal will be prepared by your personal chef. Your chef will wow you with a spread of Jamaica specialty such as Jerk pork, roast breadfruit, ackee and saltfish, fried dumplings, festivals lobster, shrimp all seasoned to perfection. You can either dine in the formal dining room or by the pool.
5. You’ll be guided upstairs to four of the five bedrooms via a magnificent mahogany two-way staircase. Each of the bedrooms is large, with flat-screen TVs, ACs, Ceiling Fans, View, and a private balcony. The master suite boasts a TV Stand/ Drink cabinet is filled with a selection of wine for purchase.
6. Your staff will teach you how to speak Jamaican, seasoned your meat to perfection. Discuss everything from local events to Jamaica’s folklore. Venture out and visit some of the local eateries such as taste patties, Juci Patty, Mother’s. My favorite is Tastee.
7. Stop by the local market,
8. How about spending some time having a massage. Your personal therapists will set up her table in your room, by the pool, beneath the palm tree. Your choice
9. Pool Rules, No fighting for Lounge chair by the pool the villa has plenty of areas with seating for everyone. Need a cold Red Stripe or Dirty Banana by the pool, your butler at your service
10. Waking up to the sweet smell of fresh coffee made by your personal staff just for you. Or would you prefer freshly squeeze orange Juice
11. The villa has plenty of space for your family to hang out for family time and alone time.
Each bedroom has its own private balcony furnished with patio chairs and a table
12. No box window by the beach, you have 8000 sq. ft. of living space, extra-large rooms to create memories with your loved ones.
13. Explore the Island with your family in your complimentary private coach and chauffeur,
14. Your Private Bar and recreation room with something for everyone. Adult pool table, kids game table, dart, plenty of Ice, red stripe beer, and plenty of drinks to make your perfect cocktail.
15. Your villa comes with a full staff of 5, your chef will discuss your menu choice, do your grocery shopping and prepare scrumptious meals. No eating what everyone else is eating, but what you feel like.
16. Your Private pool with plenty of seating for everyone, private covered patio overlooking the pool with a view of the ocean. Adults can relax have a cocktail while their children swim under your watchful eyes.
17. Experiencing the bigger Pictures of Jamaica
Dunn’s River falls
Glass Bottom Boat
White River Tubing
Swim with Dolphins
So come stay with us and experience the finer things in life with our Last Minute Deal: Book four nights and receive the fifth free.
VISIT WEBSITE: https://www.Jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com for more information