Jamaica Villa Club Mobay
Club Mobay VIP Arrival & Departure Service
- Fast track privileges through security and immigration for all your guests
- Complimentary refreshments of fresh fruits, pastries, snacks sandwiches, tapas, and patties
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (hot/cold)
- Complimentary fully equipped Digicel business centre
- Magazines and daily local newspapers
- Complimentary phone calls to USA / Canada and UK Landlines
- Saving of US$5 per person and guaranteed seats when booked through your group planner (direct airport rate is US$35)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and International cable television (12 flat screens)
- Culturally themed sounded proof, children’s play area
- Electronic games on Samsung
- Galaxy tablets
- Quiet lounge for adults only
- Jamaican cultural exhibits
- Complimentary access to VIBES smoking lounge on the main concourse beside gate 9
- Showering facilities
- Mango Spa with mini treatments available to purchase
Since the pandemic is still a global health issue, it’s important to pick a place to stay that is full of all the amenities you may need in case Jamaica’s covid rules change.
That means a villa is a better choice than a resort since it is more private, with fewer chances to mix with strangers. Private dining, a private pool, and beach access with in-house cleaning, cooking, and driving make a stay in some Jamaica villas a truly luxurious vacation rental experience.
Villa Serenity in Ocho Rios is a luxurious vacation villa rental with staff and ocean views. We’re happy to help you with any Jamaican vacation planning and want to ensure your stay is elegant and fun.
You’ll stay in the luxurious vacation rental with only you and your cohort, ensuring that your close ones stay safe while having the time of their lives in Jamaica.
With 5 bedrooms and 8500 square feet of space, there is room for your whole family, a group of friends, a wedding party, or even a private spring break getaway.