Luxury Villa in Jamaica Rental: All Your Questions Answered Here.
You want luxury, freedom, and affordable rates in a Jamaica villa rental.
We have just that in our fully staffed Jamaica villa in Ocho Rios.
Only two hours away from Miami by air, Jamaica is a world away from the city’s hustle and bustle. It’s all about casual elegance here, where nothing is rushed, and everything is served with a smile.
We know you’re probably booking a Jamaica villa for the beautiful white sand beaches, but the area also offers culinary delights and golf courses, historic estates, and spectacular scenery.
Imagine yourself, cocktail in hand, as you watch your children, grandkids, or maybe even your friends play in the Caribbean Sea every day of vacation.
And whenever you go back to your luxurious beachfront villa in Jamaica, the staff at your villa will be waiting to serve a delicious lunch to you and your family or friends.
Villas in Jamaica: The Ultimate Way to Travel
It is no surprise that Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s most famous villa destinations.
Our world-class villa in Jamaica offers the very best of the island. Villa Serenity is situated in Ocho Rios.
You’ll be treated like royalty in Jamaica in five bedrooms, a sweeping oceanfront, and an entire staff.
Whether planning a family reunion, a wedding, a golf getaway, or a girlfriend’s retreat, our Jamaica villa will provide you with the authentic island vibe you seek with the luxury you deserve.
Why Choose Villas in Jamaica
Reggae beats, endless sunshine, jerk chicken, and world-class rum may be Jamaica’s best-known attractions, but did you know Jamaica is also known for luxury travel? That’s right. A Jamaica villa has options for the whole family.
Guests can explore the natural environment of Jamaica, savor the local flavors, and stay in style in their private Jamaican villa. So, why choose a villa in Jamaica over comparable resorts?
- Living Like a Local – Jamaica villa lets you experience the authentic Jamaican culture without sacrificing the luxury of your stay. You’ll enjoy the comforts of home while immersing yourself in the island’s top experiences without a care in the world.
- Full-Time Staff – Our villa in Jamaica is fully staffed. Your villa will have a chef, butler service, housekeeping, a laundress, etc.
- As well as providing three meals a day, this villa staff will shop, do laundry, and drive you around if needed. You’ll get the home away from the home experience without the stress of running a house.
- Villas for All Ages – Our villa includes features that cater to all ages, and our villas are often family-friendly.
- Our pool is a shallow entry for your peace of mind, and we have cribs and high chairs on hand at your request. Whether you’re coming here with small children, grown kids, your partner, or your friends, they’ll find plenty of things to do in the game room, pool, and beach.
- Privacy and Luxury. Our villa in Jamaica is entirely private. No fighting for space at the pool or dining room. You and your group have the villa to yourself. Live your vacation on your terms.
- Personalization. When was the last time you could speak directly with the property owner? Or could you find staff that listens to exactly how you like your coffee and remember it every morning?
- At our villa in Jamaica, we’ll ensure you get individual attention, and our staff will be available to answer any questions you may have. Don’t believe us? Give Cavel a call at 401-626-6942 with any of your questions.
Jamaica Villas and Vacation Rentals
But let’s look at your other options, shall we?
If you are looking for a luxury villa in Jamaica, you can rent a villa, a house, or stay at a five-star resort. Five-star resorts usually are on the beach and are all-inclusive. You will pamper yourself, but don’t leave to explore the island.
You can find almost all the amenities of a Jamaican resort in beach houses and rental villas. A rental home or villa, on the other hand, offers plenty of room for your family and group to spread out, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, which means that you won’t have to interrupt your day’s activities to eat out for lunch or breakfast.
Jamaica has a luxury vacation rental to match any style of accommodation. Stay at the villa for a well-earned family vacation, a trip with friends, a girls’ getaway, or even a wedding.
Beach Houses and Beachfront Villa Rentals
You and your family can watch the waves lapping along the shoreline right out your patio doors while gazing at the white sand beaches of Jamaica and the Caribbean Sea beyond.
Our luxury beach villa is available along Jamaica’s north shore in Ocho Rios.
Think about taking a sunset stroll on the white sand or having your morning coffee at the water’s edge while watching the sunrise over the Caribbean. Our beachfront Jamaican villa caters to honeymoon couples, families, and groups.
While there are many beautiful places for a villa in Jamaica, you’re probably here for the beach. Rent a beachfront villa to have Caribbean views outside your door.
Should I Rent a Luxury Villa or a Luxury Resort in Jamaica
What are the best luxurious Jamaica vacation rentals for your family if you have so many options? What makes them different?
A luxurious rental villa provides your group with extra seclusion and privacy while offering amenities such as pools without sacrificing privacy. On the other hand, Jamaica’s luxury five-star resorts offer more restaurants, nightlife, and activities on site.
You’ll end up paying more for a luxury resort and likely won’t have access to a driver. You’ll not have a personal staff. That means you’ll probably not leave the resort or have an authentic Jamaican experience.
You can have value and luxury at a luxury vacation villa like Villa Serenity. We can arrange everything you need, from housekeeping to a private chef to spa treatments. The experience can be as all-inclusive or exclusive as you like. You are in charge of a stay at our villa in Jamaica.
Villa Serenity: The 5-Star Jamaica Villa Experience
Villa Serenity offers some of the best five-star services, spectacular views, and memorable experiences on the island. Your Jamaica villa vacation will be one to remember.
Its 8,500 square feet of internal space and a substantial poolside area make it the perfect place for everyone to gather together or relax alone.
Besides the exquisite sunrises you can see from the front and back of the house, the calm neighborhood is ideal for relaxing.
Over the years, Jamaica Villa Serenity has continued expanding and improving its services. Every one of our guests has the time of their life thanks to the modern amenities and personalized service we offer.
Our guests love how you can use our airport transportation and complete van services throughout your stay—no, trying to figure out transport or transit in a foreign country!
We’ll be there to help you from the moment you step out of the airport to the moment you fly back.
While the villa isn’t completely all-inclusive, most of our guests prefer it that way. You can purchase additional packages to include liquor, food, or extra driving.
We’re also always happy to make restaurant and other tourist reservations for you and book excursions to see important Jamaican attractions.
In this way, you have the all-inclusive resort experience without being stuck in one place or forced into a schedule with no privacy.
Villa Serenity has attracted loyal clients who return to the resort every year thanks to our efforts.
Villa Serenity is among Jamaica’s top villa vacation rentals, and we do our best to keep it that way.
Once you visit our villa in Jamaica and experience the fantastic views, great location, delectable cuisine, relaxing ambiance, and exceptional service, you’ll understand why.
Where Is Jamaica and Why Visit?
If you’re looking for beaches with sugary white sands, rows of bright bougainvillea, and markets filled with fruits and vegetables, you’ve found your ideal spot.
South of Cuba, Jamaica is in the Caribbean Sea. The island lies between Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Republic) and Grand Cayman Island.
Jamaica remains one of the most captivating Caribbean islands to explore for hidden bays, waterfalls, and cliff faces. Take advantage of reggae music, delicious food, and a relaxed atmosphere.
When should you visit Jamaica?
On most days of the year, Jamaica has beautiful weather. The driest and least humid period is from mid-December to mid-April.
Spring, fall, and early December are the least crowded times. September has the highest chance of big storms and hurricanes, although it is scarce for a hurricane to hit Jamaica.
You should also be aware that you’ll want to rent a villa between mid-April and mid-December for the best deals.
You’ll pay the most for flights, accommodation, and activities during the tourism peak from December to April. But if perfect weather is what you’re after, it may be worth it.
How to Get to Jamaica
Jamaica is easily accessible from all over North America. There are three international airports on the island. Flying into Ocho Rios is the easiest way to access our Jamaican villa.
We recommend travelers fly to the Ian Fleming International Airport. The Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay is also a popular arrival airport.
Those staying on the south side of the island may fly into the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, located in the capital city of Kingston.
New York City, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, and Toronto are North American cities with nonstop service. It takes approximately four hours from New York City to get there. From Toronto, it takes about 4.25 hours.
Check your passport before traveling. Both American and Canadian citizens must have a passport for a minimum of three months. Visas are not required for stays of less than 90 days.
What Services Does Villa Serenity Provide to our Customers Vacationing in Jamaica?
Imagine yourself enjoying a vacation in a Jamaican villa. Our staff serves you drinks, prepares your meals, washes your clothes and linens, and ensures that your villa is neat.
You and your family can sit back and enjoy a vacation where all you need to do is relax.
There is no need for you to worry about planning your vacation or figuring out what to do next.
Book your villa, and we will take care of the rest, whether that’s stocking your villa with your favorite foods and beverages or arranging a cocktail party on your veranda for 20 of your new friends.
Providing you with an enjoyable and memorable vacation is our mission.
Want to learn more? Contact us with any questions you may have. We are happy to assist you in planning your next Jamaican villa vacation. https://www.jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com/book-villas-in-jamaica/
Popular Jamaica Villa Experiences
Jamaica has something for everyone, and our villa in Jamaica allows you to find adventure – whatever that may be.
From impressive watersports to natural adventures to culinary passions, we can show you what to do, where to go, and what to see on the island so that you can experience Jamaica like a local.
- Dunn’s River Falls. In Ocho Rios, you will find Dunn’s River Falls, a world-famous 180-foot-high waterfall. When it’s hot, climbers love to dip in the cool pools around the mountain base and pack a picnic lunch.
- Croydon in the Mountain. Discover more than just panoramic views of the countryside at Croydon in the Mountain. This working plantation estate is nestled in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains. Visit the birthplace of one of Jamaica’s heroes, Samuel Sharpe, and taste exotic fruits and juices harvested here. Also, sample Jamaica’s famous Blue Mountain Coffee and enjoy a jerk barbecue lunch.
- Beach Day with James Bond. A day of sun and sand on James Bond beach will leave you in awe and closer to the famous author of James Bond. The ocean views are stunning from every angle. Many of Ian Flemming’s James Bond novels were written here. He lounged at what would one day be named James Bond beach. The film “Dr. No” was also filmed here.
- World-Class Golf. There is a golf course for everyone, whether you want to practice your swing or play an entire 18-hole round. Get ready to play golf like a pro on one of Jamaica’s ten golf courses. If you’re looking for a great golf course, friendly service, and amenities, check out The Tryall Golf Club.
Exclusive Villa Offers
We know you’re looking for the best deal for your villa in Jamaica stay. We’ve got a secret. Booking directly through us, and you’ll get the best price guaranteed.
Take advantage of exclusive deals for your next Jamaica villa stay. Like up to $99 Instant Booking Credit, up to 10% off rack rates, 1 FREE Night on select dates, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions Before Booking a Villa in Jamaica
How many people can sleep in a villa in Jamaica?
The number of people a villa in Jamaica sleeps on the size. You can rent villas for two to twenty people.
At Villa Serenity, our rate includes double occupancy stays for up to ten people. If you’ll be bringing additional guests, the cost is $50/person/night.
What do the best villas in Jamaica have?
The features of the best villas in Jamaica depend on your specific needs, but here are a few of our must-haves:
- Ocean-front and beach access from the villa.
- Fully staffed Jamaican villa.
- Gourmet private dining in your villa.
- Private gym.
- Private spa.
- Private pool.
How long can I rent a villa in Jamaica?
We recommend a stay of at least a week. Please talk to us for visits over four weeks long.
Can I have a wedding in a villa in Jamaica?
Yes, you can celebrate your special day in an intimate Jamaica villa. Make sure to speak to the villa before booking.
Villa Serenity is ideal for a getaway wedding. With space for your family or a small bridal party, you can celebrate with those you love in an idyllic location.
Is your villa in Jamaica on the beach?
Yes, Villa Serenity is on the beach in Ocho Rios. Guests will enjoy ocean views out of their villa window and stick their fit in the private beach sand.
As if that wasn’t enough, our villa in Jamaica also provides you with private guest access to a nearby resort beach.
Is your villa in Jamaica all-inclusive?
Our villa in Jamaica can be as all-inclusive or exclusive as you would like it to be. The villa is fully staffed and provides every modern amenity. You will have a driver, a private pool, and beach access.
You can purchase packages and add-ons that include airport transfers, top-shelf liquor, and specific grocery items for your chef to prepare.
You’re welcome to stay your entire Jamaica vacation at the villa, but it is not restricted to one area. If you want to explore the island, you’ll have a personal tour guide and can ask the staff for any questions, reservations, or recommendations.
Essentially, our Jamaican villa provided all the benefits of an all-inclusive vacation without the limitations of choice and freedom to explore.
Which city is best to rent a villa in Jamaica?
Each city in Jamaica is different, and it depends on what type of vacation you’re looking for. Here’s an overview of the four major tourist destinations in Jamaica.
- Ocho Rios. The adventure capital of Jamaica is known to combine the beach with a plethora of outdoor adventures.
- Montego Bay. The biggest resort city in Jamaica is perfect for a slow vacation in an all-inclusive resort.
- Negril. Known for its beaches, stay in Negril for what some say are the most beautiful beaches on the island.
- Kingston. Kingston is less touristy than the above cities and does not have as many beaches or resorts. It is, however, excellent for Jamaican arts and culture like the Bob Marley Museum.
Remember you can visit other cities, towns, and beaches during your stay with us at Villa Serenity. You’ll also have a private driver and tour guide to help you.
For more information about picking a town to rent your Jamaican villa, please read our article here (https://www.jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com/blog/finding-the-best-resort-town-for-your-vacation/) and here. (https://www.jamaicaoceanviewvilla.com/blog/23-amazing-reasons-to-visit-ocho-rios-jamaica/)
Where should I book a villa in Jamaica?
It’s best to book a villa in Jamaica directly through the owner’s website. We know that online travel agencies like Airbnb, Trip Advisor, and others can present some seemingly excellent deals.
Still, almost every accommodation will price match or beat an advertisement from one of these sites.
Even if the price is the same, you’ll receive more choices, perks, and personalized attention when you book directly through the owner. You’ll also be keeping the money local, driving down the cost of staying at a villa in Jamacia in the long run.
Ready to make your dream Jamaica vacation rental a reality? Rent our Jamaica villa today!