About Turtle Beach Ocho Rios Jamaica
- The biggest beach in Ocho Rios is Turtle Beach. The beach offers water sports, sun beds, restaurant, bar, bathroom and changing facilities.
- The famous Turtle Beach can be found approximately 10 minutes away from Ocho Rios on foot. While driving.
- It is only 3 minutes away. Turtle Beach is the main beach in Ocho Rios and stretches 500 meters along the east side of Ocho Rios Bay.
- There is a wide range of water sports to try out on the beach including jet skis, scuba diving, and kayaks.
- There is a roped off swimming area in the sea that is designated as a safe area for non-swimmers. This area is very flat due to the gradual slope of the seabed.
- Loungers and umbrellas are available for rent.
- Food and drink are also available for sale on the beach.
- Changing Room facilities and showers are available.
- Entry fee is required to access the beach; Adults is $3 USD or $200 JMD, children (2-11 years) is $1 USD or $100 JMD.
- The beach is open daily between the hours 8:30 am to 4 pm.
- For more information contact 1-876-656-8031.
The best way to discover paradise, is to spend your vacation in a villa in Jamaica. Our villas include a chef, butler & more. Book your dream Jamaican Vacation today! 5 bedroom Villas for 2- 16 Guests. Fully-Staffed Villas.