About Turtle Beach Ocho Rios Jamaica
- The famous Turtle Beach can be found approximately 10 minutes away from Ocho Rios on foot. While driving.
- It is only 3 minutes away. Turtle Beach is the main beach in Ocho Rios and stretches 500 meters along the east side of Ocho Rios Bay.
- There is a wide range of water sports to try out on the beach including jet skis, scuba diving, and kayaks.
- There is a roped off swimming area in the sea that is designated as a safe area for non-swimmers. This area is very flat due to the gradual slope of the seabed.
- Loungers and umbrellas are available for rent.
- Food and drink are also available for sale on the beach.
- Changing Room facilities and showers are available.
- Entry fee is required to access the beach; Adults is $3 USD or $200 JMD, children (2-11 years) is $1 USD or $100 JMD.
- The beach is open daily between the hours 8:30 am to 4 pm.
- For more information contact 1-876-656-8031.
The biggest beach in Ocho Rios is Turtle Beach. The beach offers water sports, sun beds, restaurant, bar, bathroom and changing facilities.
The best way to discover paradise, is to spend your vacation in a villa in Jamaica. Our villas include a chef, butler & more. Book your dream Jamaican Vacation today! 5 bedroom Villas for 2- 16 Guests. Fully-Staffed Villas.